    Barbytee Guest

    Please can someone send me links to study guides, dumps and other materials.
    I plan to attempt 70-271 this saturday. Thanks for your help.
    Barbytee, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Barbytee

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-271.asp
    Do not, repeat, do *not* use dumps, they are untrustworthy and in most
    cases, simply wrong! Plus, will you feel you've actually earnt the MCP if
    you cheat to pass? Because that's what dumps are, cheating.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Barbytee

    RayL Guest

    Another newbie here: What are Dumps?
    --
    Ray LaBrecque
    Aspiring Technical Support Engineer for Invensys SNE, Inc.

    RayL, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Barbytee

    Wayne Guest

    "dumps" are where a person copies down all the questions during the exam and
    smuggles them out of the test centre. They then post these, along with what
    they think are the right answers, onto "braindump" sites. Some companies
    also sell question/answer test sheets that are suspiciously close to the
    real test questions (Testking, etc).
    So, as a newbie to the certification stream, would you consider cheating to
    pass an exam? Or would you rather study and practise and pass on your
    knowledge of the operating system, *earning* the cert rather than it being
    given to you because you can memorise "dumps".
    Every person that passes using "dumps" simply devalue our hard earned
    certifications. Imagine employing someone with MCDST or MCSA certifications
    and finding they actually know hardly anything about the systems.
    Over to you RayL, the decision is yours mate :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 9, 2005
  5. Barbytee

    RayL Guest

    oooookay, fine.
    Reading between the lines that is what I thought 'dumps' would be. Just
    another convenient way to shirk the system. Some people will take the
    shortest route between two points, even when the price is their own integrity
    et al... No I would not, nor have I ever. And in my meager 30 years in S/W
    & Systems development I have had plenty of opportunity. Just ain't worth it.
    Someday, somewhere you are going to have to back up your resume. Real
    idiots don't need to study but us dang fools sure do!!!

    Thanks for the info.

    RayL, Sep 9, 2005