    Any thoughts on this? For those that have taken the
    exam, how much experience did you have when you took them?

    Zach

    Guest, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Hi Zach,
    Nobody says that you must wait two years to take an exam, that is only
    recommendation deduced probably from surveys test takers do before or after
    exam. But I can tell you that in my case I really have around two year
    experience with the platform. I start working seriously with .NET somewhere
    in 2002 and I became MCSD in October 2003 so I think the time frame is
    correct.
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Guest

    Vipul Patel Guest

    true, I think the surveys conducted by Microsoft would indicate that people
    with around 2 years experience would fare better that people with lesser
    experience. Hence the recommendation.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 5, 2004