2 x Brand new DVDs for £10

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jimbo, Jun 8, 2005.

  1. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    This is a great site which gives away brand new 20GB apple I-pods just for
    completing a few offers!!

    Now available in the U.K for the 1st time !!!

    BBC say it is not a scam
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

    Use this link to log in - enter your e-mail address and a password -
    complete one of the free offers and Bobs your Uncle - A free brand new
    I-pod.

    Register with cyberslotz and deposit £5, once you do this they
    give you £5 for free - then go to roullette and put £5 on black and £5 on
    red
    Once you win you get £10 to either gamble with or withdraw.

    OR

    Register with Channel DVD - register and you get 2 DVDs for £10

    If you use this link i will complete one of your offers and we are on our
    way to a free 20GB I-pod
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16387204
    Jimbo, Jun 8, 2005