    to it?

    Thank you for any help
    Bendy
    =?Utf-8?B?YmVuZHk=?=, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Hi

    You have two options.

    1. Use the second Router as an Access Point.
    Easy to configure, but put your Network in jeopardy (actually deems the
    security on the other Router irrelevant).
    Instruction here, http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    2. Configure the two Routers as a Secured Segregated Network.
    See here, http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 10, 2006