2 windows in my computer

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z2lhbmk=?=, Oct 6, 2005.

  1. i have winxp home + winxp professional in my computer. i wonder how can i
    delete one of them
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2lhbmk=?=, Oct 6, 2005

  2. This group is given to 64bit discussions!

    I can tell you, though, that assuming they are each on it's own partition,
    you simply delete or reformat the partition you don't want to keep.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lhbmk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Be careful that the partition you delete is not your system partition and
    that you have the ntldr and ntdetect.com files on the remaining partition.

    John Barnes, Oct 6, 2005
  4. You're right, John. The phrasing of that post makes that a most proper
    word-of-caution. You've got a whatchful eye - I was making assumptions.
    Again.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 7, 2005