    Wisconsin
    Quote: “HEY, HEY... In Honor of our new design and layout we have decided to have a few contests all during the month of November. We are going to be doing 5 different contests, so everyone will have a chance to win. And we have lots of prizes, not just for first place either. All contests will run till the end of November, and top winners will be announced on or around the 5th of December. Except for the Random Contest, those prizes will be given away all during the month.”

    Contest URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/index.php?x=contest

    Silverstrand, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    NOBODY ENTER THIS!!! I wanna win something damnit and I just put in like 12 hours on two new desktop wallpapers for the contest and submitted the Necro for the casemod and wire management contests.

    Really, all I want is that cool Logitech Harmony remote, they work with TiVo and I've always wanted one, but they're like $100. Can't justify that for a remote.

    The Modfather, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I hope u win something, the only thing i could use out of it is that remote.

    the PSU tester is US only (plug and Input voltage)

    unholy, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    The tester would be nice too but the remote is the thing I'd like the most. I don't need any more cases or PSU's at the moment. :)

    I didn't know that Australia used a different power system than the US. I thought yours was the same. That site seems to be based in Canada.

    The Modfather, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ya, only contest I could enter is wallpaper, and I don't want those prizes.

    Silverstrand, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Modfather should win, how could you not win with the Necronomicase?

    XhArD, Nov 17, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i know hey. If they dont, blame it on the fact they cant judge :D

    ps: our power system is 230 VAC, maxed at 15A breaker normally in houses also, we have 3 prong plug which are all straight in this soprt formation

    / \
    .|
    (the "." is a spacer)
    :D

    unholy, Nov 17, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, if I win it'll be the first time. :)

    Ok, I recognize that plug, always reminded me of that Mr. Yuck face they tried to get put on all the bottles of household chemicles instead of the old skull and crossbones. :) Dunno why, it just did...

    Mr. Yuck
    [​IMG]

    Did they ever use this there?

    Probably would have confused some illiterate people and they'd pour Draino into their outlets. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 17, 2005