2 small annoyances

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by RAH, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. RAH

    RAH Guest

    Hi,
    I have recently found that when I view a picture in Windows picture viewer
    and then click the icon to 'close this picture and opens the image for
    editing' the viewer closes and then the picture opens up in a programme
    called 'Paint'. I'm sure it just used to close the viewer and nothing else
    and would like it to return to this state. Any suggestions?

    My second problem is with printing on a Canon i865. The first document I
    send to the printer works fine but any subsequent print that is sent to the
    printer before the first one has finished fails. It's as if the printer
    queue doesn't queue if you see what I mean. Any suggestions on this would
    also be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    RAH

    ---

    RAH, Oct 28, 2004

  2. RAH wrote:

    > I have recently found that when I view a picture in Windows picture viewer
    > and then click the icon to 'close this picture and opens the image for
    > editing' the viewer closes and then the picture opens up in a programme
    > called 'Paint'. I'm sure it just used to close the viewer and nothing else
    > and would like it to return to this state. Any suggestions?

    What does the button say?
    What happens when you click on it?
    What is the function the Paint program?

    --