    his own set of accounts and preferences.

    Thanks for any help.

    Paul
    Paul Hoberg, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Paul Hoberg

    °Mike° Guest

    1. Window sizes are remembered from the state they
    were last in when closed, so before you close your
    application, make sure the window is at the size you
    want.

    2. I don't know, as I don't use Microsoft Office.

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:59:53 GMT, in
    <Jwhib.104847$%h1.103662@sccrnsc02>
    Paul Hoberg scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Paul Hoberg

    Paul Hoberg Guest

    Your answer to number 1 hasn't worked for me. That's the 1st
    thing I tried. But thanks for trying.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    Paul Hoberg, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Paul Hoberg

    °Mike° Guest

    Make sure that 'Remember each folder's view
    settings' is checked in Folder Options / View.

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:03:24 GMT, in
    <gsiib.752679$uu5.128433@sccrnsc04>
    Paul Hoberg scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Paul Hoberg

    Paul Hoberg Guest

    Actually, the answer to question 2 is more important, Mike.

    Paul Hoberg, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Paul Hoberg

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Paul Hoberg mused:

    | Actually, the answer to question 2 is more important, Mike.

    His helping you with Question 1 does not preclude someone else from
    helping you with Question 2.

    To that end, I don't believe Office recognizes different users. Though,
    some basic experimentation would reveal the answer.
    mhicaoidh, Oct 13, 2003