    need?

    THanks.

    Arnaud

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Arnaud and Katrina

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Arnaud and Katrina wrote:

    > Guys,
    >
    > I have the stargate movie but they've put it on 2 side DVDs and have to
    > change it half way thru it.
    > Anyone know how can I burn it to only one side DVD using nero? or what do I
    > need?
    >
    > THanks.
    >
    > Arnaud

    If it is the version I am thinking of, it has the theatrical version on
    one side, and the extended version on the other (with about nine minutes
    extra footage).

    You could burn it to only one DVD but you will have to compress it by
    ripping using something like DVD Shrink. See www.dvdrhelp.com

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 3, 2003

  3. yes did that but then how do I rip the files?

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Arnaud and Katrina

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 4, 2003
  5. thank you got it to work now appreciate your help

    Arnaud and Katrina, Dec 4, 2003