    would be using the content filter from the belkin since the zywall isn't
    password protected at all.

    can this work?

    dvdrw, May 11, 2004

  2. dvdrw

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "dvdrw" <> wrote in
    news:20040511060403.251$:

    > No content filter in zywall cus it is not password protected at all.
    > use the belkin router hooked up to the zywall and the belkin would be
    > providing the content filter to my lan. I need to know if this is
    > possible and how to connect the belkin and stuff. the belkin would
    > serve as a hub maybe, im not sure. what i was thinking is connect the
    > belkin to a port on the zywall and then the belkin one port from it to
    > my hub/switch in the garage. this way the lan is going through the
    > belkin which is hooked to the zywall. but i would be using the content
    > filter from the belkin since the zywall isn't password protected at
    > all.
    >
    > can this work?

    Yes, you can connect two routers together. The first routher the Internet
    facing router would be using DHCP. No port forwarding from the Internet
    facing router to the second router.

    The second router would not be using DHCP and plugged into the Internte
    facing router.

    Your friend Google has plenty of information on how to do connect two
    routers together.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 11, 2004