    any way I can transfer from my normal camcorder to my pc?? i have an av
    connection on the camcorder but cant find one on my pc. thanks in advance
    any help would be very very helpful
    jbbkt, Dec 30, 2005

  2. jbbkt

    cyberwraith Guest

    Hi, do not know about the Sky box but I used a TV card to connect my old
    non-digital camcorder to the computer.
    cyberwraith, Dec 30, 2005

  3. jbbkt

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:32:15 GMT,
    in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "jbbkt" <>
    spewed the following:

    |hi, can anyone help. my first question is it possible to link my pc to my
    |sky digibox to record television like the sky+ does?? and also i have been
    |given a camcorder for xmas, i asked for digital but no one obliged, is there
    |any way I can transfer from my normal camcorder to my pc?? i have an av
    |connection on the camcorder but cant find one on my pc. thanks in advance
    |any help would be very very helpful

    You will need a video capture card
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=list&SubCategory=47&Category=38
    --

    -nos1eep

    One night at Cheers, Cliff Clavin explained the "Buffalo Theoryā€¯
    to his buddy, Norm. "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd
    of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when
    the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back
    that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd
    as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group
    keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In
    much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the
    slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know,
    kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest
    brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer
    eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and
    more efficient machine! That's why you always feel smarter after
    a few beers.
    nos1eep, Dec 30, 2005