    real questions? I'm asking this because other times(in some "old" MCSD.NET
    exams) I had find Transcender question harder than real questions.
    Thank you.
    Nick, Feb 1, 2007

  2. Actually, one of the objectives on
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-553.mspx#EYH is:
    "Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a
    ..NET Framework application."

    I don't know about the difficulty of the Transcender questions for that
    exam, I don't have that Transcender and haven't taken that exam.
    --
    Jim Anderson, MCSD
    Consultant

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEFuZGVyc29u?=, Feb 1, 2007

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Jim,
    as you can see under macro-argument "Implementing interoperability,
    reflection, and mailing functionality in a
    ..NET Framework application." there is only mailing functionality and not
    other arguments.
    I think that Ms had done some cut&paste from other exam(in this case exam
    70-536 see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.mspx) but as you
    can see 70-536 has interop,reflection and mailing question under this
    macro-argument 70-553 has not.
    So my question is:is Ms program on page
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-553.mspx wrong?Or are
    Transcender tests wrong?
    Thanks
    Nick, Feb 2, 2007
  4. I'm guessing Transcender included it (interop) because Microsoft listed it in
    the high-level objectives. As far as why Microsoft has it is listed in the
    high-level objectives didn't enumerate it in the low level level ones and
    which is correct, that is a question for Microsoft. If I were you, I would
    ask MS and be familiar with interop to be safe.
    --
    Jim Anderson, MCSD
    Consultant

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEFuZGVyc29u?=, Feb 2, 2007
  5. "Nick" <> wrote

    > Is COM interop in the 70-553 exam?

    I remember a few COM Interop questions, but I took the beta version of the
    exam. I can't speak about the current version.

    > 2.I find Transcender 70-553 questions quite easy.Are there more easy than
    > real questions? I'm asking this because other times(in some "old" MCSD.NET
    > exams) I had find Transcender question harder than real questions.

    I found the beta version of 70-553 to be difficult. The beta though was
    almost twice the length of the current exam, and they could have removed the
    questions I found difficult.

    I breezed through all the MCSD.Net exams - an hour or two of sample tests,
    then the exam. The degree of difficulty in 70-553 was quite a shock.

    --
    Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, MVP C#
    http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins
    Chris Mullins [MVP], Feb 2, 2007