    Also, I received card and welcome kit for MCP, but nothing for MCDST. Is
    this typical?

    Thanks!
    Porkchop, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Porkchop

    sarath Guest

    Use MCP/MCDST. You are entitling for both. Go to the MCP member site and
    request your MSDST welcome kit and wait for few weeks.

    Sarath
    --
    MCP, MCDST, MCSA, A+
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Porkchop

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?UG9ya2Nob3A=?=" <> wrote in

    > I passed the 70-271 and 70-272 separately, a couple of months apart,
    > so I was MCP first, and now MCDST. In Email Sigs, is it proper to
    > list both, or does MCDST imply MCP?
    > ex: Elvis Presley or Elvis Presley
    > MCP/MCDST MCDST
    >
    > Also, I received card and welcome kit for MCP, but nothing for MCDST.
    > Is this typical?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Read Below for the signature. People typically list both, but some people
    may ask you what your MCP is in as if you had taken a separate exam. You
    need to go request your MCDST Welcome kit if you haven't already. They
    don't automatically come in the mail.

    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
    Lasher, Feb 25, 2006
  4. Porkchop

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FyYXRo?= <sarath> wrote in news:46F288EF-2BD4-4AC0-82D7-
    :

    > Use MCP/MCDST. You are entitling for both. Go to the MCP member site and
    > request your MSDST welcome kit and wait for few weeks.
    >
    > Sarath

    Hey Sarath,

    How have you been? Long time no see! Hope you are well.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 25, 2006
  5. Porkchop

    Porkchop Guest

    Thanks, sarath & Lasher. I appreciate the reassurance and support.
    Porkchop, Feb 28, 2006