    addresses in i.e www.google.com, can you please tell me how i can get this
    back, the one that is found under the stop history and e-mail bar...Thxsvery
    much for your time...

    stu, Feb 26, 2005

  2. stu

    Gordon Guest

    stu wrote:
    > Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
    > run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the
    > history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses
    > added theslves to the list,

    <snigger>

    Gordon, Feb 26, 2005

  3. stu wrote:
    > Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu. run. to
    > open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the history of
    > this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses added theslves to the

    Sure they did, all by themselves.

    I wonder what your mother will say when she finds you have been visiting
    porn sites.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 26, 2005
  4. On 26 Feb 2005, stu scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
    > run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete
    > the history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex
    > addreses added theslves to the list, this is the same box were you
    > can type the command msconfig and cmd...the next is i have lost
    > the the title box in internet explorer to type addresses in i.e
    > www.google.com, can you please tell me how i can get this back,
    > the one that is found under the stop history and e-mail
    > bar...Thxsvery much for your time...

    Shame on you, checking out all those pr0n sites. Tsk tsk. To get your
    address bar back go to View>Toolbars>Address Bar.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 26, 2005
  5. stu

    Luc Bonte Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in

    > Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
    > run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the
    > history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses added
    > theslves to the list, this is the same box were you can type the
    > command msconfig and cmd...

    You can download GhostSurfExpress. Herewith you can delete a lot of
    traces including what you ask for.

    >the next is i have lost the the title box
    > in internet explorer to type addresses in i.e www.google.com, can you
    > please tell me how i can get this back, the one that is found under
    > the stop history and e-mail bar...Thxsvery much for your time...

    In IE View/Toolbars check all the toolbars you need and lock them by
    checking 'Lock the toolbars'.
    TYA

    Luc Bonte, Feb 26, 2005