    TIA

    Rick
    , Dec 14, 2005

  2. Guest

    BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

    Rick
    , Dec 14, 2005

  3. uitte de volgende tekst op 15/12/2005 0:39:
    > BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

    A few days ago someone mentioned Viamatic foXpose, which does sort of
    what you want, though not entirely.

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org
    Hendrik Maryns, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > uitte de volgende tekst op 15/12/2005 0:39:
    >> BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

    > A few days ago someone mentioned Viamatic foXpose, which does sort of
    > what you want, though not entirely.
    >
    > H.

    Yeahm this emulates the Mac Expose function, which allows an easy toggle
    between open windows. The extension allows you to see a thumbnail of
    the open tabs, and toggle between them. Not exactly what you are asking
    for, but it might help.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    Thanks for the replies, I'll look into Viamatic.

    Rick
    , Dec 15, 2005