2 NSM16-ESW's in one Router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dsweeney, May 24, 2009.

  1. dsweeney

    dsweeney

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    We have 2 Cisco 3825's each with TWO NM16-ESW's

    We do not however have the GE-DCARD-ESW interfaces... (I didn't know I needed them)...

    Configurations that work with only ONE NM16-ESW work fine....

    When we install the 2'nd NM16-ESW everything quits working on either of the ESW's

    The question is:

    If we blow another 2K USD for the GE-DCARD-ESW interfaces will the switchports and vlans behave like their one contigous switch?

    Please Advise

    dsweeney

    Attached Files:

    dsweeney, May 24, 2009