  1. Both are released May 24th.

    7.0 and 7.1... Why 2 new images the same day?

    Best regards Henrik

    Henrik Larsson, May 27, 2004

  2. Henrik Larsson

    Steve Blair Guest

    Henrik:

    The release notes show the usual timer and bug issues that
    are present with each upgrade. I didn't see any obvious
    issues.

    Upgrading a 7940 from 6-3 to 7-0 and then 7-1 resulted in
    an unusable phone. The phone now displays the message
    "Universal Application Loader" and "Protocol Application
    Invalid". This first started with the upgrade to 7-0 show
    I tried upgrading to 7-1 hoping it would address the problem
    and explain the two updates in one day. 7-1 didn't fix the
    issue.

    I'm off to see what I can discover about this.

    Regards,
    Steve

    p.s. I forgot. The settings key no longer works so I can't
    even get into the phone config screen to change things.

    Steve Blair, May 28, 2004

  3. I've got the same problem. Attempted upgrade to 7.1 from 3.x. Now I have a
    fancy brick on my desk. Have you found any resolution? Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,
    Mark

    Mark D. Lewis, Jun 29, 2004