2 networks

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?YzEyODc=?=, May 9, 2005.

  1. If I want 2 networks, ie a wireless one and a cable network, how easy is it
    to swap networks on the main pc

    =?Utf-8?B?YzEyODc=?=, May 9, 2005

  2. You may just want to access both networks at the same time. The network
    traffic will be routed to your cable network and then your wireless network.
    If you want to just swap networks you could always disable one network and
    then the other but this would be a waste of your time. Keep them both up and
    enjoy the best of both networks.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation