2 ISPs , 1 Cisco router and 1 ASA

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by savijhero, Mar 20, 2008.

1. savijhero

savijhero

Hey team,

I have a tricky problem. I have two T1 connections from different providers, but only the first ISP T1 is currently used. The IP space from the first ISP is assign to the Serial0/0/0 and to the Ethernet interface of the router and also the outside interface of the firewall. I also have site to site vpns that connect to my ASA with the ip address of the outside interface of the asa. I also have mail that is statically nat'd on of the first ISPs /28 ip addresses. Currently all of my Internet traffic is nat'd through the first ISP. I would like to use the second ISP T1 and send all of my workstation 10.1.1.x traffic out of it, without breaking my vpn or mail. I know on the router I would have to use route-maps to direct the traffic once it get to the wan but how do I route my workstation traffic out of the ASA without being nat'd if it is behind the ASA's outside interface?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also the second ISP T1 is a /30

savijhero, Mar 20, 2008
    1. Advertising