    do I switch this option on? There is a sent folder but it's always empty.

    Thanks for your help.

    Bob

    Bob, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Bob

    FML Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > 1. My Hotmail inbox used to be sorted in "sent" or "recieved" order, I
    > haven't changed anything but now it's sorted alphbetically. Can I change it
    > back and if so how?

    Click on the "Date" header. Toggles back and forth from earliest to latest.

    > 2. I would like to keep a copy of my sent messages for a short while. How
    > do I switch this option on? There is a sent folder but it's always empty.

    When you write a message, select Copy Message to Sent Messages Folder
    below the message area, and then click Send. Sent messages are deleted
    every 30 days with the free version.

    FML, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Bob

    me Guest

    Thanks FML, easy when you know how, I just didn't know how!

    me, Apr 21, 2006