    register before May31st and 2 people can take the exam for the price of 1!
    Any one want to share this rare deal from Microsoft with me?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/
    jb, Feb 19, 2005

  2. jb

    VP Guest

    I am interested. I am planning to take 215 sometime
    between march and may 05. Does it have to be the same
    exam?

    Let me know if you're still up for this?

    270 test. You

    VP, Feb 26, 2005

  3. jb

    jb Guest

    Unfortunately, it has to be the same test.. Guess I'll get the deal and at
    least have the option to retest -ugh- for free. Good luck on 215.

    jb, Mar 13, 2005
  4. jb

    stgpatrick Guest

    Read the small print carefully, you may not be able to use the voucher for
    yourself. That's what I've seen in the past.

    stgpatrick, Mar 24, 2005