    chapter insert that usually comes with DVD's . Is this how the DVD was
    released or am I just missing it from my copy...
    Thanks

    -=¿?¿?¿?®=-, Oct 5, 2003

  2. -=¿?¿?¿?®=-

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <YCMfb.18759$9l5.16458@pd7tw2no>, -=¿?¿?¿?®=-
    <> wrote:

    > My copy of 2 Fast 2 Furious (Widescreen Version) didn't come with a paper
    > chapter insert that usually comes with DVD's . Is this how the DVD was
    > released or am I just missing it from my copy...
    > Thanks

    There was no insert on my DVD either. Universal has been removing
    inserts as of late. Hope this info helps.

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Oct 5, 2003

  3. -=¿?¿?¿?®=-

    Rascal Guest

    "Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message
    > In article <YCMfb.18759$9l5.16458@pd7tw2no>, -=¿?¿?¿?®=-
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > My copy of 2 Fast 2 Furious (Widescreen Version) didn't come with a

    paper
    > > chapter insert that usually comes with DVD's . Is this how the DVD was
    > > released or am I just missing it from my copy...
    > > Thanks

    > There was no insert on my DVD either. Universal has been removing
    > inserts as of late. Hope this info helps.
    >
    > --
    > <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    > Mike McGee
    > Webmaster, The Digital Review
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com

    Get used to it I fear..especially from Universal.

    Rascal, Oct 6, 2003
  4. -=¿?¿?¿?®=-

    Zimmy Guest

    Can we institute a alt.video.dvd insert jar?
    It would work just like a swear jar.
    Everytime some asks about an insert that is missing, they have to put a $1
    into the jar.

    Zimmy, Oct 6, 2003
  5. I got an insert and a film strip on the inside of my copy. Dont know what to
    tell ya.

    Ian

    Lord Infamous, Oct 6, 2003