    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA
    Adam, Jul 21, 2003

  2. 217 is a pretty easy exam. Not as easy as 218, but not too bad. Know the
    exam reqs well.
    216 will be harder, no matter what some people say in this newsgroup. If you
    pass 216 on the first attempt, Congrats! If you do not, join the club -
    you'll get it on the next attempt.

    I'm taking 220 next to get my MCSE.

    Good luck to you, sir.

    Davin Mickelson
    MCP+SB, MCSD, MCAD, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Adam

    Spacebrain Guest

    Rally to the cause, 216 is definately the monster, but it
    can be tamed! I took 218 after 210, 215, 216, & 217 and
    bearly touched any study material and passed on the first
    try. I guess after two times on 216, something must have
    soaked in.

    Good luck to all!

    Space

    binary.blueyonder.co.uk...