2 error messages from Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by IAN GARDNER, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    Dear all,
    I have Win XP Prof and OE express with IE.

    Problem 1.
    I get the following error when closing OE. I works ok and opens ok still,
    just this nagging box SOMETIMES!
    MSimn.exe - Application Error. The instruction at `0x77f839ed` refferenced
    memory at `0x6170732dd. The memory could not be "written". Click `ok` to
    terminate program.
    Can I cure it?

    Problem 2.
    In IE and OE I sometimes get in the bottom righthand corner the word
    `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem to.
    Is this serious and/or can I cure it?

    Thanks guys. Great newsgroup.

    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Jul 2, 2004

  2. IAN GARDNER

    Ken Guest

    On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:39:51 +0100, "IAN GARDNER"
    <> wrote:

    > Problem 1.
    > I get the following error when closing OE.

    Never use OE!
    Ken, Jul 2, 2004

  3. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    "Ken" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:39:51 +0100, "IAN GARDNER"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Problem 1.
    > > I get the following error when closing OE.

    > Never use OE!

    Why not? I use OE and it works great for me, does everything I need.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk
    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  4. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message

    > Problem 2.
    > In IE and OE I sometimes get in the bottom righthand corner the word
    > `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem to.
    > Is this serious and/or can I cure it?

    This is a script error on the website. Don't worry about it, happens to
    everyone its nothing wrong with your machine its the website its self.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  5. IAN GARDNER

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Try searching on Microsoft for a patch or something, I would post the link
    here for you but I'm banned from any Microsoft pages.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 2, 2004
  6. IAN GARDNER

    Global_Killa Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Try searching on Microsoft for a patch or something, I would post the link
    > here for you but I'm banned from any Microsoft pages.
    >
    > LJ

    How do you get banned from Microsoft? What did you do?

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk
    Global_Killa, Jul 2, 2004
  7. IAN GARDNER

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I don't know what I did wrong to be honest. My OS is legit so it's nothing
    to do with that, the only way I can on their site is by using a proxy.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jul 2, 2004
  8. IAN GARDNER

    Plato Guest

    IAN GARDNER wrote:

    > I get the following error when closing OE. I works ok and opens ok still,
    > just this nagging box SOMETIMES!
    > MSimn.exe - Application Error. The instruction at `0x77f839ed` refferenced
    > memory at `0x6170732dd. The memory could not be "written". Click `ok` to
    > terminate program.
    > Can I cure it?

    Just a guess, but it could be a bad chip on your ram board. For the heck
    of it run a few ram testers. Cant hurt to test. Keep in mind that some
    ram testers take quite a bit of time to do their thing if you do the
    FULL test. May want to run it before dinner, etc.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 2, 2004
  9. IAN GARDNER

    Plato Guest

    Global_Killa wrote:

    > How do you get banned from Microsoft? What did you do?

    His computer name is F***Microsoft :)
    Plato, Jul 2, 2004
  10. IAN GARDNER

    Thor Guest

    > Dear all,
    > I have Win XP Prof and OE express with IE.
    >
    > Problem 1.
    > I get the following error when closing OE. I works ok and opens ok still,
    > just this nagging box SOMETIMES!
    > MSimn.exe - Application Error. The instruction at `0x77f839ed`

    refferenced
    > memory at `0x6170732dd. The memory could not be "written". Click `ok` to
    > terminate program.
    > Can I cure it?

    Try cleaning out the email folders, and then compacting them. Could also be
    something running in the background that is conflicting with OE.

    > Problem 2.
    > In IE and OE I sometimes get in the bottom righthand corner the word
    > `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem to.
    > Is this serious and/or can I cure it?

    If you double-click the warning triangle, it may tell you more information.
    Thor, Jul 2, 2004
  11. IAN GARDNER

    Trent© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Dear all,
    >I have Win XP Prof and OE express with IE.
    >
    >Problem 1.
    > I get the following error when closing OE.

    Have you always gotten it?...or just recently. Check your Event
    Viewer for possibly more details.

    Hope ya'll have a nice 4th of July weekend...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jul 3, 2004
  12. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Ken" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:39:51 +0100, "IAN GARDNER"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Problem 1.
    > > I get the following error when closing OE.

    > Never use OE!

    I like OE and it incorporates my newsgroups.
    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  13. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Global_Killa" <> wrote in message

    > "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Problem 2.
    > > In IE and OE I sometimes get in the bottom righthand corner the word
    > > `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem

    to.
    > > Is this serious and/or can I cure it?
    > >

    > This is a script error on the website. Don't worry about it, happens to
    > everyone its nothing wrong with your machine its the website its self.
    >
    > --
    > Global_Killa
    > "You're a victim of the rules you live by!"

    Thanks. Maybe i`ve just suddenly noticed it and it`s been happening all the
    time. But I don`t remember it in OE.

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  14. Ken wrote:
    > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:39:51 +0100, "IAN GARDNER"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Problem 1.
    >> I get the following error when closing OE.

    > Never use OE!

    And why would that be, you fuckbrained piece of shit?
    Ken, the small-scale, plundering heckler, Jul 4, 2004
  15. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    > Try searching on Microsoft for a patch or something, I would post the link
    > here for you but I'm banned from any Microsoft pages.
    >
    > LJ

    I`ll check it out. I have all the updates to XP.
    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  16. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > IAN GARDNER wrote:
    > >
    > > I get the following error when closing OE. I works ok and opens ok

    still,
    > > just this nagging box SOMETIMES!
    > > MSimn.exe - Application Error. The instruction at `0x77f839ed`

    refferenced
    > > memory at `0x6170732dd. The memory could not be "written". Click `ok` to
    > > terminate program.
    > > Can I cure it?

    > Just a guess, but it could be a bad chip on your ram board. For the heck
    > of it run a few ram testers. Cant hurt to test. Keep in mind that some
    > ram testers take quite a bit of time to do their thing if you do the
    > FULL test. May want to run it before dinner, etc.
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Cheers Plato. Good idea. I know what computer time is. I use Premiere and
    Studio8 and I had to convert a 13 GIG file from Prem to Studio8 and then to
    DVD format, it took hours and hours!!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  17. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message

    > "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Dear all,
    > > I have Win XP Prof and OE express with IE.
    > >
    > > Problem 1.
    > > I get the following error when closing OE. I works ok and opens ok

    still,
    > > just this nagging box SOMETIMES!
    > > MSimn.exe - Application Error. The instruction at `0x77f839ed`

    > refferenced
    > > memory at `0x6170732dd. The memory could not be "written". Click `ok` to
    > > terminate program.
    > > Can I cure it?

    > Try cleaning out the email folders, and then compacting them. Could also

    be
    > something running in the background that is conflicting with OE.
    >

    > > Problem 2.
    > > In IE and OE I sometimes get in the bottom righthand corner the word
    > > `ERROR` in a yellow triangle. The web pages and emails view ok or seem

    to.
    > > Is this serious and/or can I cure it?

    > If you double-click the warning triangle, it may tell you more

    information.

    More good ideas! I diddn`t know the "double-click the warning triangle"
    thing!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  18. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Trent©" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:39:51 +0100, "IAN GARDNER"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Dear all,
    > >I have Win XP Prof and OE express with IE.
    > >
    > >Problem 1.
    > > I get the following error when closing OE.

    > Have you always gotten it?...or just recently. Check your Event
    > Viewer for possibly more details.

    OK!.
    > Hope ya'll have a nice 4th of July weekend...

    I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`m English. I don`t celebrate Americas
    independence from US!!!!!!
    In my book they still belong to England as so should Hong Kong and India!
    Just my pennys worth!

    IAN GARDNER, Jul 4, 2004
  19. Ken wrote:

    So, how long have you lived in a cave, you fuckheaded piece of slug shit?

    And did you know that it's against individual.net's policies to post
    attempted exploits? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    Ken, the coddled, sculpturing jockstrap, Jul 4, 2004
  20. Plato wrote:
    > Global_Killa wrote:
    >>
    >> How do you get banned from Microsoft? What did you do?

    > His computer name is F***Microsoft

    Real meaning: I'll plagiarise it.
    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 4, 2004