    Mafra and Lisbon:
    http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/

    Enjoy and let me please know which you like best and why. Or worst too.
    Sosumi, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    Ohoo? Anybody there? Or is this group only about discussing?
    Sosumi, Oct 11, 2007

  3. Sosumi wrote:

    > Ohoo? Anybody there? Or is this group only about discussing?

    Nice work on the pics. Sadly, this group and most other Usenet groups are
    more suited for bickering and stimulating the idiots. You're very hard
    pressed to find any on-topic discussions. If you're looking for good honest
    and constructive criticism with honest conversation you'll need to join
    moderated groups. Anyway, good luck and have fun with your photography.
    Use Usenet for what it was designed for, kicking the hornet's nest to watch
    the idiots swarm.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 11, 2007
  4. Sosumi

    Guest

    On Oct 10, 2:16 pm, "Sosumi" <> wrote:
    > and you don´t need 7 years in Tibet ;-))
    >
    > Mafra and Lisbon:http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/
    >
    > Enjoy and let me please know which you like best and why. Or worst too.

    I enjoyed those of the ruined buildings.
    , Oct 12, 2007
  5. Sosumi

    Chip G. Guest

    In article <>, Sosumi <>
    wrote:

    > and you don´t need 7 years in Tibet ;-))
    >
    > Mafra and Lisbon:
    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/

    Great shots. I liked the ones of the folks along the beach...

    --
    --Chip
    remove dots in prefix to fix email address
    Chip G., Nov 2, 2007