    TIA!

    Steve

    Note: Remove the "x" in my email address above to send me an email message.
    Steve Forrestor, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Steve Forrestor

    Jim Guest

    A hard wired connection will be faster then any current wireless, but that
    is more for large file transfers within the network then internet speed. I
    hard wired as many computers as possible and only go wireless if I can't get
    the wires to the upper floors with out exceeding the 300 foot mark. As for
    having your computer operating both wires and wireless at the same time I
    think you may run into conflicts, I would use one or the other and not both.

    Jim, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Steve Forrestor

    Jim, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Steve Forrestor

    Jim, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Steve Forrestor

    d28 Guest

    2,600-2,800 mbps! WOW! That has to be the fastest home computer
    network ever!
    d28, Dec 26, 2004