    instant network storage device, or would I just trash thing?
    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Apr 9, 2005

  2. JTJersey

    JANA Guest

    If you want to join the two machines, you are best off to get a peer-to-peer
    cable, and use the network cards in the machines. If there is no network
    cards, you will have to install them. The network way of using the computers
    is very fast for transferring files.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 9, 2005

  3. JTJersey

    * Guest

    JANA, <>, the topsy-turvy, open-eyed fool, and medieval
    chemist who claims to be able to turn dirt and rocks into gold, cursed:

    > If you want to join the two machines, you are best off to get a
    > peer-to-peer cable

    Peer-to-peer cable? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *, Apr 10, 2005