    Can 2.4GHz bluetooth interfere with 2.4GHz wireless 802.11G? Or vice versa.

    TIA

    Ginga
    Gingangooli, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Gingangooli

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Gingangooli

    Fortiche Guest

    I had to remove all bluetooth devices on my computer
    for wireless «g» to connect automatically.

    Most of the time after WinXp comes out of hibernation
    I can no longer connect.

    news: ...

    Fortiche, Feb 17, 2005
  4. I struggled for a month trying to make bluetooth and 802.11g work together.
    Manufacturers say they should work together but they won't. And the problems
    are devious--it looks like its working just fine but all of a sudden the
    802.11g network is dead. Finally gave up and took the buletooth gear back.

    =?Utf-8?B?RUMz?=, Feb 20, 2005
  5. Gingangooli

    Fortiche Guest

    I had some success after connecting the Bluetooth unit to a six-foot
    extension
    (usb) cable. I used it for a printer.
    But yesterday I could not print. I guess I would have to reinstall
    everything. I dropped it.

    Fortiche, Feb 20, 2005