    Don't be no fool. The Wereo and Nuclear Warrior are the only ways to go.
    Don't listen to any manipulators and brainwashers when they tell you any
    otherwise, and I don't care WHAT the source is.

    WeReo_BoY, Jul 30, 2010

  2. WeReo_BoY

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 30/07/2010 11:46, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > I didn't knw this many ppl want to see me go! Lol lol lol.

    I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet when you have gone. Your
    demented ramblings are no longer amusing, just plain irritating.

    Desk Rabbit, Jul 30, 2010

  3. WeReo_BoY

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jul 30, 8:35 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > On 30/07/2010 11:46, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >
    > > I didn't knw this many ppl want to see me go! Lol lol lol.

    > I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet when you have gone. Your
    > demented ramblings are no longer amusing, just plain irritating.

    You didn't have to like me, but you had to dissolve awl rock and roll
    because of Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo. It was the
    intelligent, intellectual and smart thing to do.

    "The legend of Lifshine will live on long after the Wereo" -Anonymous

    iL_weReo, Jul 30, 2010
  4. WeReo_BoY

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 30/07/2010 16:23, iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Jul 30, 8:35 am, Desk Rabbit<> wrote:
    >> On 30/07/2010 11:46, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >>> I didn't knw this many ppl want to see me go! Lol lol lol.

    >> I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet when you have gone. Your
    >> demented ramblings are no longer amusing, just plain irritating.

    > You didn't have to like me, but you had to dissolve awl rock and roll
    > because of Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo. It was the
    > intelligent, intellectual and smart thing to do.

    No. My rock and roll is still working fine and earning me a living. Your
    crap is worthless.

    > "The legend of Lifshine will live on long after the Wereo" -Anonymous

    You do realise that's not a compliment don't you?

    Desk Rabbit, Jul 30, 2010
  5. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > On 30/07/2010 16:23, iL_weReo wrote:

    >>> I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet when you have gone. Your
    >>> demented ramblings are no longer amusing, just plain irritating.

    >> You didn't have to like me, but you had to dissolve awl rock and roll
    >> because of Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo. It was the
    >> intelligent, intellectual and smart thing to do.

    > No. My rock and roll is still working fine and earning me a living. Your
    > crap is worthless.
    >

    >> "The legend of Lifshine will live on long after the Wereo" -Anonymous

    > You do realise that's not a compliment don't you?

    Oh, I understand now. You're a conniver.

    WeReo_BoY, Jul 30, 2010