    Transcenders provided the closet match to the actual test.
    Is there an truth?
    Thanks
    rweaver, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Transcenders, historically, very accurately mimic the testing questions on
    the exams that they represent. Have used Transcenders for several exams and
    the have always been right on. They are pricey, but they will definitely
    help you pass the test.

    Jarrette Smith, Apr 29, 2005

  3. rweaver

    Michael Guest

    Hello, I would use MeasureUP as Microsoft is also sending MeasureUP software
    in the MS Press Training Kits. Even the get ready exams on the MS Site are
    MeasureUP based

    Michael, May 1, 2005
  4. rweaver

    Ty Williams Guest

    Transcenders are great, ive used them for any exam ive written i was able to
    get it for....

    thank you school!
    --
    MCP, MCDST, Network+, A+