    Do you think that this is enough to go on, also are the measure up tests
    similair to the lay out of the MS exams?

    Many thanks
    briang, Mar 8, 2006

  2. briang

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words in:

    > Hi there, i am new to this msg board, and i guess this queston has
    > been asked numerous times!

    Yes it has. So before posting, you should check the previous posts using
    google to find the answers.

    > I am sitting this on Friday and have attended the MS 3
    > day course and also been using the measureup tests to study (bit
    > worried as the same q's seem to come up all the time and i dont want
    > to memorize the questions!)

    That's why you shouldn't use practice exams to study. At least you took
    a course, but the best way to learn the material is to keep practicing
    hands-on. You are exactly right that repeatedly runing practice tests
    will indeed give you a false sense of confidence because you are just
    memorizing and not learning.

    Good luck on your exams!

    --
    T-Bone