    special edition certificate?

    Many thanks!

    Pat

    Pat, Apr 17, 2004

  2. I passed the second exam on March 19th. A ordered he welcome kit just days
    later. A month later and I still have not received my MCDST cert. Oh well
    patience is a virtue!

    Still waiting to see if I made the 5000!

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I am new to here and having complete my 1st Computer Certification (MCDST)
    > at 14 Apr, 2004 can anyone advice if I can become the 1st 5000 and get

    that

    Ron Carswell MCDST, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Pat

    Listener Guest

    I heard on this news group that someone passing on May 5th
    was in the first 5,000.

    Listener, May 12, 2004