    -------------------------------------
    http://www.dcgear.com/
    Monthly Digital Camera Gear Giveaways!
    dc-gear.com, Apr 11, 2006

  2. dc-gear.com

    dc-gear.com Guest

    A little followup since I may not have explained this well enough.
    All you have to do is create a forum account at my site and start
    posting messages. Every 2 posts you make gets you registered for the
    giveaway one time, or you can link to the site or refer people to the
    forum to get more entries. Every month there will be a new digital
    camera related giveaway. Just trying to get the site going, and
    looking forward to giving away a lot of great camera gear if the site
    does well!

    dc-gear.com, Apr 11, 2006