    doing a current test, or an update test? A detriment to not doing it?

    Thanks,

    DKW

    Dave, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Dave

    ride80 Guest

    You must have an awful lot of time on your hands to want to do that test
    over again.

    ride80, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Dave wrote:

    > My A+ cert is from the tests I took in 1999. Is there any value to
    > doing a current test, or an update test? A detriment to not doing it?

    There is absolutely no good reason to retake the test.

    You have your A+ certification. It is good for life. It doesn't say "A+
    (1999)" it just says "A+".

    Of course, you could do it just for yourself.

    I wonder what happens if an A+ certification holder *fails* a newer
    exam, do they revoke your A+ ????????

    Inquiring minds...........

    John
    --
    John Dearing - A+, Network+
    Phila Area Computer Society http://www.pacsnet.org

    John P. Dearing, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Dave

    David Hough Guest

    It is my understanding, that the A+ cert, does not expire.

    David Hough, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Dave

    me® Guest

    I f you want to stay current just get a "new" book and read it. Don't bother
    with the test again since you have it.

    me®, Aug 29, 2003