    work on my other pc's. very strange indeed.

    any ideas why?

    thanks

    Nigel Day, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Nigel Day

    Malke Guest

    Nigel Day wrote:

    > trying to access my linksys config page to insert my psp mac address.
    >
    > trouble is that on my host pc the 192.168.1.1 address will not work
    > but will work on my other pc's. very strange indeed.
    >
    > any ideas why?
    >
    > thanks

    I don't know why but it doesn't matter. Just access the configuration
    from one of the machines that can do it. It doesn't matter which
    machine from which you access the configuration.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Nigel Day

    David T Guest

    make sure you are "hard wired" to the router to make the changes...don't do
    it wireless

    David T, Sep 9, 2005
  4. Nigel Day

    DanR Guest

    Especially important that you don't do firmware updates wirelessly. Also, play
    it safe and disable all wireless activity when doing firmware updates.

    DanR, Sep 9, 2005
  5. Nigel Day

    heydude95

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    hey i can't access 192.168.1.1 either.

    the last thing i did was update my firmware and it stopped working now, you have any suggestions? please replt asap

    heydude95, Nov 22, 2009