    components. Wellington area prefered.

    Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.

    TIA

    willie_, Oct 6, 2003

  2. willie_

    garth algar Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:05:41 +1300, willie_ wrote:

    > Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
    > components. Wellington area prefered.
    >
    > Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
    >
    > TIA

    Most electrical wholesalers do racks.
    Typical brands they stock are Modempack and Rack Technologies
    Try Advance Electrical or Egleys.

    garth algar, Oct 6, 2003

  3. willie_

    Guest

    Try CASA Modular Systems in Petone. http://www.casa.co.nz/

    Bassa

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:05:41 +1300, "willie_"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
    >components. Wellington area prefered.
    >
    >Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
    >
    >TIA

    , Oct 7, 2003
  4. willie_

    wyseyes Guest

    willie_ <> wrote:

    > Hi all.. looking for some good suggestions on suppliers of 19" racks and
    > components. Wellington area prefered.
    >
    > Or.. if anyone has some for sale let me know. lockable would be good.
    >
    > TIA

    Rittal.

    wyseyes, Oct 8, 2003