    VOIP .
    Thanks
    , May 12, 2005

  2. wrote:
    || Could anyone please post the Sipura configeration settings for 1899
    || VOIP .
    || Thanks

    proxy/outbound proxy = sip.1899.com
    user ID = 1899+YourFullPhoneNumber
    Use Auth ID = no

    Everything else should be more or less the same as Sipgate ('tis here
    anyway)
    The Cable Guy, May 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:59:19 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    <21.com> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >|| Could anyone please post the Sipura configeration settings for 1899
    >|| VOIP .
    >|| Thanks
    >
    >proxy/outbound proxy = sip.1899.com
    >user ID = 1899+YourFullPhoneNumber
    >Use Auth ID = no
    >
    >Everything else should be more or less the same as Sipgate ('tis here
    >anyway)

    Thanks for posting info I had got it right it seems I actually used my
    other Sipgate number and all is working fine again with 1899 don't see
    how a different phone number should make it work though .
    , May 12, 2005