    get "Registration Refused". Works fine from normal landline. Just no VoIP.
    And no response whatever from customer services.

    Peter
    PeterW, May 24, 2005

  2. PeterW

    Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:54:33 +0000 (UTC), PeterW
    <> wrote:

    >I can not get registered at all now. I have tried adding some new numbers
    >(eg my mobile) but nothing works. The new numbers don't work either. Just
    >get "Registration Refused". Works fine from normal landline. Just no VoIP.
    >And no response whatever from customer services.
    >
    >Peter

    First class wankers they are Peter and ignorant with it when they do
    not respond to emails .
    , May 24, 2005

  3. PeterW

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 24 May 2005, PeterW writes
    >I can not get registered at all now. I have tried adding some new numbers
    >(eg my mobile) but nothing works. The new numbers don't work either. Just
    >get "Registration Refused". Works fine from normal landline. Just no VoIP.
    >And no response whatever from customer services.

    Hasn't worked for me either since the week-end, although 18866VoIP still
    works!

    I now use 18866VoIP for UK daytime (1p),
    1899 via BT for mobiles (3p + 10ppm),
    and JustDialVoIP evenings and week-ends (free).

    DF
    David Floyd, May 24, 2005