    does this mean they have done away with the service /?

    thanks
    sandman

    sandman112, Jun 12, 2005

  2. sandman112 wrote:
    > hi ...
    >
    > i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
    > days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
    > with 18866 recently
    >
    > i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
    > does this mean they have done away with the service /?
    >
    > thanks
    > sandman

    18866 VoIP working here.

    http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 12, 2005

  3. sandman112

    Steven Guest

    "sandman112" <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > hi ...
    >
    > i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
    > of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
    > trouble with 18866 recently
    >
    > i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
    > does this mean they have done away with the service /?
    >
    > thanks
    > sandman

    I've just checked it for you and all seems fine with 18866 Vo-IP here...

    Are you settings still ok?

    host: iax.call18866.co.uk
    username: 18866+your full number including the area code
    password: your 18866 account number

    I have just made a call with iaxComm, no probs at all.

    Steven, Jun 12, 2005
  4. sandman112

    sandman112 Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <> wrote in message
    > sandman112 wrote:
    >> hi ...
    >>
    >> i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
    >> of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
    >> trouble with 18866 recently
    >>
    >> i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
    >> does this mean they have done away with the service /?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> sandman

    > 18866 VoIP working here.
    >
    > http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php

    i still cant get it working /?? it was working great untill 5 days ago, now
    all i get is either a 404 or a 403 error on every call, im using xlite for
    my SIP client, havent changed any settings ....

    any ideas anyone ??

    sandman112, Jun 13, 2005