    been able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get
    beep-beep-beep after long pause, now.

    David

    David Floyd, Jun 14, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    Geoff Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    news:jKrrVHG5PsrCFwPY@127.0.0.1...
    >I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not been
    >able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get beep-beep-beep
    >after long pause, now.
    >
    > David

    Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
    making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.

    Geoff, Jun 14, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Geoff writes

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >>I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not been
    >>able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get beep-beep-beep
    >>after long pause, now.
    >>
    >> David

    >Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
    >making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.

    I rather suspect they've withdrawn SIP support again; without warning.

    David

    David Floyd, Jun 14, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    sandman112 Guest

    > In message of Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Geoff writes
    >>
    >>"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >>>I made a call before 9am this morning, for the last 2 hours I've not been
    >>>able to make calls. The ATA says registered but just get beep-beep-beep
    >>>after long pause, now.
    >>>
    >>> David

    >>Same here... Good job I don't rely in this 'toytown' unrelaible method of
    >>making calls. Its not all its cracked up to be.
    >>

    > I rather suspect they've withdrawn SIP support again; without warning.
    >
    > David

    dunno .... but mines has been down for the last 6 days, havent been able to
    make a call since the 8th

    sandman112, Jun 14, 2005