    Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    Gary

    Gary, Jul 3, 2005

  2. On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100, "Gary" <> wrote:

    >Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    >doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    so what does its sip service work with ?

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !

    Phil Thompson, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Gary

    Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100, "Gary" <> wrote:

    >Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    >doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    Worked ok on mine so did 1866 .

    , Jul 3, 2005
  4. Gary

    Guest

    On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:02:34 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100, "Gary" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    >>doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    >Worked ok on mine so did 1866 .

    Correction 1899 :)) .

    , Jul 3, 2005
  5. Gary

    gary Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100, "Gary" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    >>doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    > Worked ok on mine so did 1866 .

    Your post suggest that this was in the past? What about tonight, does it
    work now?

    sip.call18866.co.uk

    No audio at present from the remote party on any outgoing calls.

    Gary

    gary, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Gary

    Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:49:11 +0100, "gary" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100, "Gary" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just incase anyone is thinking of buying a sipura for use with 18866, it
    >>>doesn't work, you'd be wasting your moeny.

    >> Worked ok on mine so did 1866 .

    >Your post suggest that this was in the past? What about tonight, does it
    >work now?

    I wouldn't know given up on those numskulls first they are saying my
    account is blocked due to none payment of an invoice next they are
    saying my account has been re instated a few days later the account is
    blocked once more after another few times round the block I have just
    given up on them I can do without the hassle .

    , Jul 3, 2005
  7. On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:49:11 +0100, "gary" <> wrote:

    >Your post suggest that this was in the past? What about tonight, does it
    >work now?
    >
    >sip.call18866.co.uk
    >
    >No audio at present from the remote party on any outgoing calls.

    works right here right now.
    sip.call18866.co.uk

    Line 2 on a Linksys PAP2-NA (I believe this is the same as a Sipura
    2000)

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jul 3, 2005
  8. Gary

    gary Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:49:11 +0100, "gary" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Your post suggest that this was in the past? What about tonight, does it
    >>work now?
    >>
    >>sip.call18866.co.uk
    >>
    >>No audio at present from the remote party on any outgoing calls.

    > works right here right now.
    > sip.call18866.co.uk
    >
    > Line 2 on a Linksys PAP2-NA (I believe this is the same as a Sipura
    > 2000)
    >
    > Phil

    Hi Phil,

    Well I have spent much of the last week trying to get 'sip.18866.co.uk' to
    work using a Sipura1001 here, and no joy whatsoever. It dials out and I can
    speak to the other person, but I can't hear them! I am using a DG834G MkII
    modem/router which is open on all the required ports, I have also added the
    IP address of the ATA to the modem/router DMZ as the default. Still it does
    not work. Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It seems such a
    shame it won't work properly : (

    Gary

    gary, Jul 3, 2005
  9. On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:27:04 +0100, "gary" <> wrote:

    > It dials out and I can
    >speak to the other person, but I can't hear them!

    no incoming audio is not exactly unheard of with SIP, you could say
    its a feature. The DMZ should resolve it as if you set the IP of the
    sipura to be the DMZ and enable it and save it this should allow
    anything from t'internet to get to it.

    I find its handy to pore over the firewall log to see what is being
    blocked (if anything).

    > I am using a DG834G MkII
    >modem/router which is open on all the required ports, I have also added the
    >IP address of the ATA to the modem/router DMZ as the default.

    you can run a config wizard at voxilla.com and generate a replica of
    the settings pages to compare with your own.

    are you forwarding incoming TCP and UDP on port 5060 and 5061 to the
    sipura ?

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jul 3, 2005