    Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup details
    for the sipura please?

    Thanks

    Dave Barret, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Dave Barret

    Jono Guest

    http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

    Jono, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Dave Barret

    > Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
    > details for the sipura please?
    >
    > Thanks

    http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

    Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

    Jono, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Dave Barret

    Dave Barret Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > "Dave Barret" <> wrote in message
    >> Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
    >> details for the sipura please?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html
    >
    > Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

    No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
    Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?

    It seems these 'shower of shit' voip providers are about as reliable as a
    chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!

    Here today, gone tomorrow !

    Thanks Jono

    Dave Barret, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Dave Barret

    Dave Barret Guest

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dave Barret" <> wrote in message
    >>> Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
    >>> details for the sipura please?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >> http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html
    >>
    >> Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

    > No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
    > Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?
    >
    > It seems these 'shower of shit' voip providers are about as reliable as a
    > chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!
    >
    > Here today, gone tomorrow !
    >
    > Thanks Jono

    and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

    Dave Barret, Aug 3, 2005
  6. Dave Barret

    > "Dave Barret" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dave Barret" <> wrote in message

    >>> http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

    >> No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
    >> Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?
    >>
    >> It seems these 'shower of shit' voip providers are about as reliable as a
    >> chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!
    >>
    >> Here today, gone tomorrow !
    >>
    >> Thanks Jono

    > and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

    Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
    it.

    Jono, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Dave Barret

    Dave Barret Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message

    >> and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.
    >>

    > Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
    > it.

    Could be, but they have never bothered to tell me as a customer of 18866.

    Neither can you use VOIPCHEAP with a sipura, unless someone would care to
    tell me I'm wrong? I'd like to be told I'm wrong, as it would be nice to
    use my sipura again......

    Dave

    Dave Barret, Aug 4, 2005
  8. Dave Barret

    flibble Guest

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>> and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.
    >>>

    >> Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
    >> it.

    > Could be, but they have never bothered to tell me as a customer of 18866.

    Its still working on my sipura 3000, although a few weeks ago, I had to make
    it register on the PSTN VOIP Line, even though it was being called through
    gw1.

    (I have the marvellous (teehee) sipgate as my incoming Line 1 so can't
    register 18866 there).

    Despite the lack of web page that sip.call18866.co.uk is still live, as is
    their IAX2 service (using IAXy, and set up with normal options).

    Mark

    flibble, Aug 16, 2005