    a High Capacity Mini-CDR that could hold 230mb or more?

    Thanks,
    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    olfart Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:80OKb.46919$...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Im working on a project that comes to a total size of 230mb. I want to use a
    > Mini-CDR. I have noticed that they only go up to 185mb. Does anyone know of
    > a High Capacity Mini-CDR that could hold 230mb or more?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeremy

    you mean you want a high capacity quart jug that holds a gallon

    olfart, Jan 7, 2004

  3. olfart wrote:
    > you mean you want a high capacity quart jug that holds a gallon

    JC Allison:
    I don't know about where you are, but here in the Deep East Texas Pineywood
    Forest, there is a thing much like a hig capacity quart jug, and it is
    called a "blivet". That's two pounds of shit in a one pound bag!

    But in an area where they sell cans of dehydrated water (you just open the
    can and add water, and viola' water!), this shouldn't be suprising!

    ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Night_Seer Guest

    ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~ wrote:
    > olfart wrote:
    >> you mean you want a high capacity quart jug that holds a gallon

    > JC Allison:
    > I don't know about where you are, but here in the Deep East Texas
    > Pineywood Forest, there is a thing much like a hig capacity quart
    > jug, and it is called a "blivet". That's two pounds of shit in a one
    > pound bag!
    >
    > But in an area where they sell cans of dehydrated water (you just
    > open the can and add water, and viola' water!), this shouldn't be
    > suprising!

    Hmmm powdered cd-r's you may have stumbled on a great idea there ;)

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 7, 2004