    What happen ? Who know how reslov this problem?

    thanks
    chris

    krzysiek, Feb 8, 2008

  2. krzysiek

    Guest

    On 8 Feb, 10:48, "krzysiek" <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have dhcp server on cisco router 1841.
    > Computer with Windows Vista can't obtain ip address from this dhcp server.
    > Computer with other operating system like xp, 2000 work normal.
    > What happen ? Who know how reslov this problem?

    There may be a "Cisco" answer but here is a microsoft knudge
    instead.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

    I am pretty sure that we would have seen this issue
    so maybe a software change on the router might fix it?

    , Feb 8, 2008

  3. krzysiek

    krzysiek Guest

    Thanks.
    I know about this microsoft article.
    But this don't resolve problem.

    I need something to do witch router.
    I have ios 12.4(13r)T
    This ios probably send this broadcast flag, but i'm not shure.

    Uzytkownik <> napisal w wiadomosci

    krzysiek, Feb 8, 2008