    possible and what do I need to do to make it work?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    Daniel, Feb 23, 2005

  2. We are using 2600 and 1700 routers for VPN dial-in from Win2K and WinXP
    clients, and they work just fine. The 1841 should work just fine for PPTP
    and L2TP from WinXP. Here's a useful link:
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121
    t/121t5/dt_pptp.htm

    Brgds Johan

    news.colt-telecom.dk, Feb 24, 2005