    The Cd Arrived and it says on the front and back of the CD Case that
    it is 180 day Trial Software. I am just curious which is correct. Is
    the website incorrect?

    newbie, Sep 22, 2005

  2. 120 days.

    Run->winver

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Its actually 120 days, there is some confusion I guess with the Server
    Edition which 180 days.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 22, 2005
  4. newbie

    Rick Guest

    Install Win x64. After it is installed, click <Start>, then <Run>, type
    in 'winver' (without quote marks) and the resulting panel will tell you
    when the Trial expires.

    It has been reported numerous time here that the Trial actually is 120
    days, but check your's to see what it says.

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  5. newbie

    Nate Guest

    Is there a way to order the server edition?

    Nate, Sep 22, 2005
  6. newbie

    Rick Guest

    Go to the Microsoft web site and look for Server 2003. There is
    information and links to order the Server Trail.

    Rick, Sep 22, 2005
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 22, 2005