    Formatted hard drive and reinstalled my downloaded trial version (build 3790
    SP1 v1433 and it works fine.
    Is there a difference between the two?

    =?Utf-8?B?b2xkc2FsdA==?=, May 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?b2xkc2FsdA==?=

    Rick Guest

    What hardware configuration do you have? What drivers are you using?

    Rick, May 21, 2005

  3. I'running an AMD64, sata drivers. The download version recognized all of my
    hardware except my Microtek scanner. I have just run into problems
    installing applications such as Office 2003 and Norton Ghost. Yet Nero 6.0
    installed without a problem.
    I'm thinking of trying to install the trial CD on top of the download
    version and see what happens.
    New subject: I tried to swap my 32 bit OEM version of XP Pro but the
    submission told me the COA was invalid. I sent all the information to the
    e-mail address they said to use and I haven't heard back yet. It's been a
    week.
    Thanks for your reply.

    =?Utf-8?B?b2xkc2FsdA==?=, May 21, 2005