    WIC-1DSU-T1's?

    Thanks,
    Joey

    Joey, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Joey

    Joey Guest

    After a little research I think I've answered myself... The 1760 would
    likely be maxed out at 6Mbps over the 4 interfaces with an ACL, so a
    2600 might be more appropriate--no problem as the client wanted cheap
    but not Absolute-Cheap. And the 4 T1's on the VWIC cards shouldn't be
    a problem save the clocking issues I keep reading about. They're
    going to start with 2 T1s, so if they want more, then can then venture
    into dual T1 card territory. Until they, the client said "find some
    WICs on ebay". lol ;)

    Comments still welcome...

    Joey, Jul 15, 2004