    but if the broadband false the data will go throught leased line, or if the
    leased line false, data goes through leased line.

    How I can do this kind of configuration between the server and the router?
    optimus, Sep 23, 2004

  2. optimus

    PES Guest

    "optimus" <> wrote in message
    news:ciuu9m$2c84$...
    > All
    > i got a router equiped with t1 leased line for data (video) transfer
    > (point
    > to point).
    > HOwever, we also want to have internet broadband for other data
    > (ftp)transfer.
    >
    > but if the broadband false the data will go throught leased line, or if
    > the
    > leased line false, data goes through leased line.
    >
    > How I can do this kind of configuration between the server and the router?

    There have been several post like this lately. You may want to search for
    pbr on cisco's web site. It is short for ping based routing. Also, you
    will need to put some thought into adjusting the nat table at failure. If
    outbound connectivity is all that is necessary, you could build your nat
    entries with route maps (matching the next hop interface).
    PES, Sep 23, 2004