175.19 Nvidia x64 drivers WHQL

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Maratonmannen, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. Maratonmannen, Jun 23, 2008

  2. Maratonmannen

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks for the update!
    Direct download link for Vista x64 (English version
    http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/175.19/175.19_geforce_winvista_64bit_english_whql.exe
    Direct download link for Vista x64 (Spanish version
    http://es.download.nvidia.com/Windows/175.19/175.19_geforce_winvista_64bit_international_whql.exe
    I presume the last link covers many other languages also.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 23, 2008